Commercial Drivers License Medical Examination
CDL DMV DOT NRCME Physical Exams
- Same day appointments usually available
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- $80 cash/check ($85 by credit card)
- Click Here to make payment online or with credit/debit, ONLY if you have already set an appointment
- All Drivers Physicals by DOT Certified MD Physician NRCME
- CALL 209-333-1751
- Meets DOT FMCSA and DMV requirements for Commercial Drivers License.
- DMV Forms on hand in Lodi; also serving Galt, Stockton, Elk Grove, Sacramento, Flag City with CDL physical exam .
Location: 840 S. Fairmont Ave, Ste9, Lodi 0.7 miles North of Kettleman Lane, Hwy 12 between California SR 99 and I5. Easy access from Stockton, Galt, Flag City, Elk Grove, Sacramento. For MAP, Click Here Mapping programs show us 1 block farther north than we are.
Tips for your CDL commercial drivers DOT physical examination
- List names of medications, dosage, prescribing physician's name and address
- If you have sleep apnea and use a CPAP breathing mask, have your doctor or supplier generate a "CPAP compliance report"
- Bring a copy of any recent lab reports
- For more information regarding DOT Medical Requirements for Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Link to DOT)