Notice: due to the Covid-19 pandemic, most services are suspended indefinitely. We are currently offering only drug testing services.
Commercial Driver Physicals by DOT Certified Medical Examiner (NRCME)
Meets DOT FMCSA and DMV requirements for Commercial Drivers License.
We have DOT medical Forms
- MCSA 5875 and
- MEC Form 5876 Certificate (“Medical Card”)
Comparable pre-hire or periodic examinations for many occupations:
- Coast Guard, Merchant Marine
- Department of Corrections, Police Academy
- Ambulance, EMT, Firefighter
- Substitute Teachers and School District Workers
- Crane operator, lineman
- FAA BasicMed pilot exams
- Pre-employment, pre-placement, post-offer
Same day appointments usually available
- Hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5:00 PM CALL 209-333-1751
- Closed 12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM
- Arrive by 4:00 PM for DOT medical
- Arrive by 3:00 PM for drug screen
Cost of DOT Medical at Lodi Occupational Health Services*
$90 cash/check/card – you may pay online at our Central Medical Review Web Store HERE
*Complex health issues may require additional services and higher expense
Serving Lodi, Galt, Stockton, Elk Grove, Sacramento, Modesto, Central Valley, Delta, and Gold Country.
Tips in preparation for your DOT physical examination
- Bring a list of all medications and dose
- Provide any recent lab reports
- If you have sleep apnea and use a CPAP breathing mask, have your doctor or supplier generate a “CPAP compliance report” and bring the original sleep study report if available.