Commercial Driver Physicals by DOT Certified Medical Examiner (NRCME)
Meets DOT FMCSA and DMV requirements for Commercial Drivers License.
We have DOT medical Forms
- MCSA 5875 and
- MEC Form 5876 Certificate (“Medical Card”)
Comparable pre-hire or periodic examinations for many occupations:
- Coast Guard, Merchant Marine
- Department of Corrections, Police Academy
- Ambulance, EMT, Firefighter
- Substitute Teachers and School District Workers
- Crane operator, lineman
- FAA BasicMed pilot exams
- Pre-employment, pre-placement, post-offer
Same day appointments usually available
- Hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5:00 PM CALL 209-333-1751
- Closed 12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM
- Arrive by 4:00 PM for DOT medical
- Arrive by 3:00 PM for drug screen
Cost of DOT Medical at Lodi Occupational Health Services*
$80 cash/check ($85 by credit/debit card)*
*Complex health issues may require additional services and higher expense
Serving Lodi, Galt, Stockton, Elk Grove, Sacramento, Modesto, Central Valley, Delta, and Gold Country.
Pre-pay through PayPal ONLY if you have already made an appointment – Call 209-333-1751
If you wish to receive an invoice for a different amount by email through PayPal, please phone or use our contact form. DO NOT enter card information on our contact form.
Tips in preparation for your DOT physical examination
- Bring a list of all medications and dose
- Provide any recent lab reports
- If you have sleep apnea and use a CPAP breathing mask, have your doctor or supplier generate a “CPAP compliance report” and bring the original sleep study report if available.